The Keltec-Soft hands (K-SH) designed to firmly cradle the bale without any damage to the wrap. To minimize weight and maximise strength, Swedish Strenx steel has been used throughout the construction of the K-SH handler.
The heavy-duty handler hands have greaseable brass-bushed pivot points, ensuring a long and trouble-free working life.
For farmers handling thousands of bales a year, Keltec Soft Hands is a robust, dependable bale handler designed for use with smaller tractors. The Keltec Soft Hands Bale Handler will handle virtually any size of round or square bale.
- Super clean design – Eliminates any bale tearing.
- Compact – The heat-formed main frame of the Keltec Soft Hands serves many benefits such as unbeatable visibility, the bale is held closer to the tractor, the ram/hoses are fully protected within the main from and because of the smooth, contoured design ripping another bale is virtually impossible.
- Handles round or square bales – One bale handler to shift all your bales! With the 3 position adjustable hands the grip can be fine-tuned to handle virtually any bale size of rounds or squares.
- Large pivots, proven design – Built tough and proven to handle the most rigorous of tests and perform year in and year out. Large 32mm pins for longevity.
- Optional Equaliser® bar – Designed for ultimate control and safer operation. The invention of the Equaliser allows you to place bales exactly where you need them, not where gravity takes it.
- 2 year warranty – Keltec’s stamp of quality, backed up by more than 200 accredited dealers nationwide.
- Great visibility – Compact design for great visibility, keeps the weight closer to the tractor and has no sharp edges to catch or tear the baleage wrap.
- Even Pressure – Even clamping pressure avoids over- stretching baleage wrap.
- Slim hands – Slim hands make stacking bales close together a breeze.
- Protected Ram – The ram is protected inside the mainframe of the Keltec Soft Hands to eliminate any chance of damage.
- Easily slips between bales – The slim rounded arms easily slips between stacked bales without causing damage.